TypeWell Services Georgia
Deaf and hard-of-hearing individuals have a lot of options when it comes to communication. They can hire an ASL interpreter to translate words spoken by others, they can use a CART transcription service that translates everything verbatim, or they can use TypeWell Services Georgia.
What Should You Know About TypeWell Services in Georgia?
Most people aren’t aware that TypeWell services are different from regular transcription services. Experts in this field undergo specialized training that helps them use the Type Well software and carry out transcription more accurately. Here’s a look at the special characteristics of TypeWell:
- Real Time – All transcription is done in real time. The transcription expert will enter the content into the TypeWell software using shorthand words and phrases. The TypeWell software will then convert this shorthand into readable content and direct it towards the client’s device.
- Not Verbatim – Most transcription services are verbatim. This means the transcription expert will include filler words and phrases in their content. They will include tangents, which means the deaf or hard of hearing individual has to deal with a wall of text that doesn’t make much sense. TypeWell services provide meaning-to-meaning translation. All the content is transcribed without any filler words or phrases.
- Quick and Clear – Because there are no filler words and tangents in the text, all information is conveyed clearly. This allows the deaf or hard-of-hearing individuals to understand the main points of the content easily.
These characteristics make TypeWell a very useful service. It can be used in a variety of situations and is considered one of the most effective ways to communicate.
Who Can Use TypeWell Services in Georgia?
TypeWell is a convenient service that can be used in a variety of circumstances, including:
- Aiding Hard-of-Hearing or Deaf Individuals – This is the most common use of TypeWell services. Professional transcribers can translate spoken speeches, lectures, conferences, presentations, etc, into written content.
- For People Who Can’t Take Notes – TypeWell can also aid people with mobility problems. For example, individuals with paralysis who can’t take notes can use this service to ensure they have a written record of the lecture or speech.
- For People New To English – Most people who are learning English, learn to read before they learn to listen and understand the language. As a result, they can comprehend written content more easily than spoken content. TypeWell services in Georgia can help bridge this language barrier and help them understand the content well.
As you can see, TypeWell services have several advantages and can be used in a wide range of different circumstances. It is important to hire an experienced and reliable TypeWell transcription professional. This particular task requires a lot of focus, precision, and skill. We can help you find a reliable expert in the field.
If you want to know more about TypeWell Services in Georgia or need to hire a competent professional, get in touch with us at American Sign Language Communication. You can call us at 800 908 3386 or contact us through this form.