Sign Language Interpreters
In this age of information and awareness, organizations have become more inclusive. They want all of their customers to have the best access to products and services, which is why offices are designed to be accessible and accommodate all customers.
Communication is one of the key aspects of providing this service. For the Deaf and hard of hearing consumers, sign language interpreters can bridge the communication gap and ensure accessibility.
American Sign Language Communication has a large, nation-wide network of professional ASL interpreters who can facilitate communication with Deaf or hard of hearing clients. These professionals are certified both locally and nationally and deliver the highest quality of interpreting services.
What Can You Expect?
- Gather information – When you contact ASL Communication you will be asked several questions in order to provide the appropriate interpreter for the assignment.
- Assess your information – We identify the appropriate interpreter to match your specific budget, style and timing needs.
- We take Action – Interpreters are sent to your location as requested
- Review our Performance – To ensure we continue to provide the best qualified services, we take the time to follow through and review your experience with you.
An Interpreter’s Qualification
Interpreters undergo comprehensive training before they are certified for this profession.
- National and state laws are in place to identify certified interpreters. The Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf rid.org, provides additional information regarding the certification process.
- By providing qualified and certified interpreters for your situation, you are ensuring the Deaf and Hard of Hearing consumers are receiving full access to communication.
- Understanding of Deaf Culture – Our experienced and professional interpreters have understanding of Deaf and Hard of Hearing culture, which allows them to communicate with individuals more effectively.
How Can Voice Interpreting Experts Help?
ASL interpretation is a broad field with a number of specialties such as mental health, medical, legal, educational etc. Here’s a look at some of the entities we work with:
- Schools and educational establishments
- Government agencies and offices
- Hospitals, outpatient care facilities, rehabilitation centers, doctor’s clinics, and other medical establishments
- Court systems and legal offices
- Private businesses and professionals
- Religious organizations
- Performing arts establishments
- Hospitality establishments
- And many more
All of our interpretation experts meet established state and federal standards so you don’t need to worry about quality of service. We understand that the reputation of professionals and businesses are often at stake. Our goal is to ensure both parties are satisfied with the interpreter’s services.
If you want to know more about sign language interpretation or need to hire a competent professional, contact us at American Sign Language Communication. You can call us at 800-908-3386 or contact us through this form.