Sign Language Interpreters
This ensures important and relevant information is being understood, accomplished, and the process is moving forward
Do you need Sign Language Interpreters? In this age of information and awareness, organizations have become more inclusive. They want all of their customers to have the best access to products and services. This is why offices are designed to be accessible and to accommodate all customers. We are happy to help you with your deaf client’s needs. Our services come in many forms. Please, take a look around and see what all we have to offer.
Communication is one of the key aspects of providing this service. For the Deaf and hard of hearing consumers, sign language interpreters can bridge the communication gap.
American Sign Language Communication has a large, nation-wide network of professional ASL interpreters who can facilitate communication. We work with Deaf or hard of hearing clients with ease. These professionals are certified both locally and nationally and deliver the highest quality of interpreting services.
What Can You Expect?
- Gather information – When you contact ASL Communication you will be asked several questions. This allows us to provide the best interpreter for the assignment.
- Assess your information – We identify the best interpreter. This matching your specific budget, style and timing needs.
- We take Action – Interpreters are sent to your location as requested
- Review our Performance – Please take the time to review. This helps us provide better services in the future.
A SIGN Language Interpreter’s Qualification
Interpreters undergo comprehensive training before they are certified for this profession.
- National and state laws are in place to identify certified interpreters. The Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf provides additional information regarding the certification process.
- By providing qualified and certified interpreters for your situation, you are ensuring the Deaf and Hard of Hearing consumers are receiving full access to communication.
- Understanding of Deaf Culture – Our experienced and professional interpreters have an understanding of Deaf and Hard of Hearing culture. This allows them to communicate with individuals more effectively.
Taking the time to get to know you and your needs help both of us. We want you to succeed. Letting us understand the struggle your having will allow us to choose the best fit. We work with all certified ADA Interpreters. Our staff offers a wide range of strengths and weaknesses. Let us help you. We like to see how we can improve your company.
Remember our services can be used at various places not just for the deaf. If you need things documented. We can help. We transcribe all sorts of different meetings and events. Always remember exactly what was said using our service. Looking for unique ways to improve your company and it’s growth. Our transcribing services for video can help your clients better understand your message.
How Can Voice Interpreting Experts Help?
ASL interpretation is a broad field with a number of specialties. These include mental health, medical, legal, educational etc. Here’s a look at some of the entities we work with:
- Schools and educational places
- Government agencies and offices
- Hospitals, outpatient care facilities, rehabilitation centers, doctor’s clinics, and other medical establishments
- Court systems and legal offices
- Private businesses and professionals
- Religious organizations
- Performing arts establishments
- Hospitality establishments
- And many more
We take all establishment. We will meet you where you’re at. Should you not know what services would be best. Just ask. Our friendly staff is there to help. Working with you every step of the way. This does not have to hard. Knowing the various business models helps us pair you up with the best solution.
We are happy to help. We work with Deaf Sign Language Interpreters and fit them to the best business. Working with the deaf is unique. We know and love their culture. Deaf and Hard of Hearing have their own culture. We try to know it to help them and you. Working with only the best on staff.
All of our interpretation experts meet state and federal standards. We do this so you don’t need to worry about the out quality of service. Our goal is to ensure both parties are satisfied with the interpreter’s services. We know that it is a risk to your business. That’s why we can offer references. You don’t have to take our word for it.
We understand that this can all be confusing at first. This is why we have staff that can assist with any questions. Priding ourselves on understanding the various niches of business help us help you. We work with a huge variety of different clients and staff. There is not one simple solution that fits all. We want you to feel safe and comfortable with your choice. We like to find out more about your company and it’s ins and outs.
If you want to know more about sign language interpretation or need to hire a competent professional. Contact us at American Sign Language Communication. You can call us at 800-908-3386. Or contact us through this form.